The List Picker Dialogue is the same for all list types in ResultsManager. It is used when selecting items for lists in the Edit dialogue, and also for managing the contents of the Master lists.
A typical List Picker dialogue
The List Picker shows two lists: the source on the left, and the destination on the right. There are three basic actions:
- You can add an item from the source list on the left to the current selection on the right by selecting it and clicking Add, or by double-clicking on it.
- You can add a new item (that does not exist in the source list) by typing it into the box at the top of the source list and clicking Add. This creates a brand new item.
- You can remove an item from the destination list on the right by selecting it and clicking Remove. It gets returned to the source list in case you change your mind.
- (Power User mode only) When editing the Owners list, you can also sort the right-hand list with the up and down buttons. Other lists are automatically sorted into alphabetical order, but the order of the Owners list is important if you are using ResultsManager to keep track of delegated activities.
- (Power User mode only) You can choose whether to display items from the master list (available to all maps) or just the current map, if you want to work with a list for just the current project, for example.